Directions from Blackburn
1 mile from Blackburn town centre, on Preston Old Road (the A674) heading towards Preston, via Feniscowles
Public transport information
- For bus and train timetable information
- Nearest railway stations are Cherry Tree and Mill Hill, both ½ mile away, Blackburn railway station is 1 mile away.
- a large car park is located at the main entrance to the park off Preston Old Road A674;
- next to the all weather sports turf facilities;
- next to Pleasington playing fields pavilion;
- for disabled park users there are car parking bays on the main car park and also very limited parking at the pavilion. To open the barrier for access up the main drive ((15 mph speed limit) a RADAR key is required.
Parking charges only apply to the main and AstroTurf car parks, 8am – 9pm, 365 days (Tower Road and Pleasington car parks are free). The cost is 50p for 2 hours and £1.50 all day. The machines take both coin and card payments (including contactless).
Blue badge holders are exempt from the parking charges if a valid blue badge is correctly displayed.
If you are a regular park user there is the option of purchasing an annual pass at £50 or a six month pass at £30. Application forms are available online or from the Pavilion café, Witton Park Arena.